We collect information about you when you contact us or subscribe to our services, or when you make an inquiry about our services, use a contact form, download resources or use “cookies” as you browse our site. We collect information such as your name, telephone number, company name, and email address.
Your personal information is used in the following ways:
- User IDs and Passwords. Provides you with access to your profile areas and to our services.
- Account Information. These tell us more about who you are, how to contact you. It also contains any preferences for any of our services..
- Email Correspondence. Used to distribute information about our products, and services.
- Transactions. Shows which products and services you have requested. We only use your personal information in the ways specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way in which use your personal information unless you consent to the new usage. We utilises statistical software on our site to gather information about the number of site visitors. No identifying information is collected by this software other than recording the IP address of the visitor only. use this information to improve our technical performance and to determine which areas of our site are popular.
We may use your information to measure your experiences of our services/solutions/resources/sites to improve our offerings and perform analysis. And if you respond voluntarily to our surveys or other interactive communications, we may collect those responses and use the information to improve our quality of service.
We may use your personal information to contact you in relation to your use of our services, special offers (from us, or on behalf of third parties), with newsletters, surveys and individual service audits, or in response to any expression of interest may receive from you in relation to our services. We may also use messages from you, monitor and address complaints, other feedback, and to resolve any disputes.
We will treat all information collected from you as strictly confidential. We do not rent or lease our customer lists to third parties. will not reveal, disclose, sell, distribute, rent, license, share or pass onto any third party (other than those who are contracted or supply services to us including of spam filter operators) any personal information that you may have provided to us unless we have your express consent to do so, other than:
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform with the laws, applicable code of conduct or legal process served on us in relation to our business,
- To protect and defend our legal rights and intellectual property. We protect the personal information you share with us. For example, if you make an online purchase with us, encrypt your credit card number. Access to your personal information is limited to people who need it to do their job. Authorized third-party agents may also need access to some of your personal information. For example, if needed to ship something to you, we must share your name and address with a shipping company.
We only provide third-party agents with the minimum amount of information needed to complete the requested service or transaction. do not otherwise share your personal information with third parties, unless you have granted us permission to do so. Shopping online with us is extremely safe. Our site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the latest industry-standard encryption, to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your credit card information under our control. In the same way, stores use EFTPOS terminals to process credit card transactions.
You may “opt-out” or “Unsubscribe” from future promotional emails or newsletters by following the instructions in the communication you receive.
We will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
We provide links to third-party sites. Since we do not control these sites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these (and all) third-party sites.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 without permission from their caregiver. We encourage parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child's online experience safer:
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes; name, address, phone, school, etc.
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for web site privacy policies. Know how your child's information is treated.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING INFORMATION
We need your help in making sure your personal information is correct in our systems. Please notify us of changes to your name, address, phone number, or email address. Most of our sites allow you to make these updates yourself via the program's member profile pages.
Each email newsletter has instructions on how to unsubscribe.
All updates to this policy will be posted here. Last update: May 2020.