Here are a list of the frequently asked questions
Do I need to be fit to join?
- Not necessarily. We believe that exercise should be fun, and we offer a range of classes to suit all levels of fitness. We also have personal training available to help you reach your goals.
Can I just turn up without a reserved spot?
- Yes, we will be able to better prepare and accommodate you if you book first.
Can I book and pay online?
- Yes, you can book and pay from this website.
At what age can someone join?
- 13 to over 70.
Can I come on my own?
- Yes, you will meet friendly people there to partner up with.
Can I come if I am a complete beginner?
- Yes, we have Crew members to help you get the hang of it.
What are the Fees?
- The casual visit is $30 per class, a 10Pass card for $255, and $46 for weekly unlimited classes. Annual PCYC membership of $30 after the trial period.
Are there private sessions available?
- Yes, you can book a one-on-one or a small private group.
Do I need my own boxing gloves and focus pads?
- We recommend you have your own. We do have gloves and focus pads to share. We spray them before and after each use.
Can girls attend?
- Yes, many girls join to learn the skills, build confidence, and get fit without getting hit.
Is there Sparring?
- Yes in the Advanced Skills classes and in the Charity Challenge classes, you must bring a mouthguard if you want to spar.