Can I just turn up without a reserved spot?
- Yes, just turn up ready to exercise and get fit, booking via the App or Website is preferred.
Can I book and pay on-line?
- Yes, you can book and pay from this website, select "click to book" or download the App and use that to book and pay for classes.
If I have unused passes on my 10 Pass, can I use them when I get the App?
- Yes, if you have any unused classes, we will add them as FREE classes on your profile.
Do I need my own gloves?
- We provide gloves, wraps and focus pads, but encourage you to get your own. The PCYC provides change rooms and showers.
Can I come on my own?
- Yes, you will meet friendly people there to partner up with.
Do you allow beginners?
- Yes, we have Crew members to help you get the hang of it. The classes are conducted in 3-minute rounds and you can rest anytime.
At what age can someone join?
- 13 to over 70.
What are the Fees?
- $18 per class with a 10 pass card or $20 Casual. Annual PCYC membership of $20 after the trial period.
Can girls attend?
- Yes, many girls join to learn the skills, build confidence and get fit without getting hit.
Is there Sparring?
- There is sparring in the Masters classes, you must bring a mouth guard
Who are Masters?
- These classes are aimed at the "Masters" age group, over 35s, who want to train and may want to compete, but all adults are welcome.